Novra Group is an international technology provider of products, systems, and services for the distribution of broadband multimedia content via satellite and hybrid networks. We design, manufacture, install, and support high quality solutions for secure and reliable delivery of digital content. Our valued customers include the world's premier broadcasters and service providers, as well as government (military and civilian applications) and enterprise networks. In addition to our core video, radio and data products, other areas of expertise and added value we provide include: system design and integration in complex environments, encryption and cybersecurity, next-generation hybrid networks (satellite/terrestrial/cloud), and efficient bandwidth utilization.
The parent of the Novra Group is a public company listed on the TSX Venture Exchange under the ticker symbol: NVI. Our corporate headquarters is based in Winnipeg, Canada.
- Satellite receivers (DVB and ATSC)
- NovraLink Digital Signage platform
- LASER digital program insertion technology for video
- STAR and ProAudio lines of professional audio products
- MISTIQ hybrid satellite/terrestrial/cloud distribution networks
- Datacast XD content distribution network (file broadcast) software
- CypherCast conditional access system
- Harris LiontasPresident & CEO
- Patricia GairChief Operating Officer
- Diana CantúVice President Sales & Marketing
- Gordon SawatzkySenior Technical Director
- Peter WintemuteChairman
- Kevin MaloneyDirector
- Harris LiontasDirector